Conversion marketing (aka Website Conversions) is the act of converting site visitors into your paying customers. However, as marketers, we consider conversions along the entire path of the sales cycle. We feel that it is important to know and understand when a client first interacts with your brand. Are they just curious? Are they price shopping you? What is their initial thought and motivation. By understanding this, we are able to increase the quantity of low-level conversions (the folks who buy what you are selling).
One example of a conversion event other than a sale is if a customer were to abandon an online shopping cart, we would make sure that the company immediately markets to them a special offer, for example, free shipping, to convert the visitor into a paying customer. One of our clients may also try to recover the “abandoner” through an online engagement method such as proactive chat in an attempt to assist the customer through the purchase process.
The True Statistics
- 96% of your site visitors have no intention of buying
- You only have 8 seconds to retain a site visitor because the majority of your visitors leave before that time
- If your site takes more than 3 seconds to load, you have less than 3 seconds to retain them!
- The more active landing pages, the more conversions
- A 1 second delay in site loading equates to a 7% reduction in conversions
Hire Bash Foo to specifically increase your website conversions. And please use the contact form below so that we can contact you. A full 96% of visitors to this page are simply too afraid to ask for help growing their number of leads and prospects.